Axe Throwing Lane Coach aka Lumberjack
We’re looking for Lumberjacks to join our teams across the U.S.
Reports To: General Manager
FlannelJax’s is North America’s premier Axe Throwing and Lumberjack experience. Our goal is to deliver Extreme, Social and Fun experiences to groups, leagues and any other guest that comes through our door. Axe Throwing is the main event but we also offer a variety of other fun, lumberjack themed competitions.
Who You Are
You are someone who will deliver an exceptional experience to all FlannelJax’s guests. You’ll deliver a safe but exhilarating Axe Throwing experience, which includes hosting, coaching and leading guest events. It’s up to you to make sure every guest leaves feeling the thrill of FlannelJax’s.
What Is The Job?
- Safety – ensuring all equipment and courts are in proper working condition and that all guests are playing safe during their event
- Hosting – Welcoming guests with enthusiasm and helping them with the check-in and check-out process
- Coaching – Helping guests to become axe-perts by providing captivating and personalized Axe Throwing instructions throughout the session
- Cheerleadering – Entertaining, energizing and engaging your group. You will be funny, passionate, and will help manage the group’s games and tournaments
- Lumberjack of all trades – Helping to keep our space clean and organized; Promoting FlannelJax’s events; other tasks as required
- Enthusiastic and well-spoken in front of large groups
- Safety conscious with a strong attention to detail
- Love to entertain, put on a show and can engage with our guests
- Creative and can think on their feet
- Embrace technology and social media
- Competitive Wages plus the opportunity to earn tips
- Paid Training: No previous Axe Throwing experience required
- Fun: This job doesn’t really feel like a job
- Opportunity: Flexible work hours and opportunity for advancement
If this sounds like the job for you, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that although we appreciate each and every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.