Being a maid of honor is a big responsibility, and part of that is being charged with plan the perfect bachelorette party for the girl gang. And what better way to create memories that last a lifetime than with activities that excite, thrill, relax and tickle every sense?
So if you’re looking for fun bachelorette activities, here’s 5 tips for planning a bachelorette party ideas to send off the bride-to-be in style!
1. Travel to Celebrate
Few things in life are as satisfying and fun as travel, especially if its spontaneous, mysterious, and carries the promise of new discoveries and great memories!
Not sure where to go or what to do? Here are some ways you can make your travel plans more exciting.
- Plan a road trip, include a visit to a local flower farm, and spend the day clicking adorable pictures and building bouquets.
- Take a break from technology, put on your sneakers, go camping, and unleash your wild (outdoors) side.
- Book an Airbnb in a quaint town. Discover dreamy places, enjoy lip-smacking food, and end the day watching a gorgeous sunset without the hustle and bustle of a big city!
2. Home Sweet Home
If travel is too much, a bachelorette party at home with your gals can be great, because after all, it’s the people that make the party! Plan a perfect slumber party and fill it up with crazy dance moves, favorite snacks, silly games, and intense Netflix binge sessions. Make the night warmer and bring on some happy tears and smiles by catching up on old memories and reminiscing goofy yet beautiful moments. Plus, you can always have all types of entertainment brought in, whether it’s food, a cooking or art lesson, or * ahem * other types of entertainment 😉
3. Party the Night Away
This is probably the more common option, but can be a great night too. If your girl gang loves loud music, crazy lights, exciting games of dares and bets, and plenty of alcohol, then there can’t be a better bachelorette idea than a boozy night of fun and celebration on the town.
Pick the swankiest club (or bar hop) to dance the night away and immerse yourselves in cocktails, casinos, and craziness. The beauty here is that you can do it in your home town or travel somewhere familiar or new and exciting.
4. A Relaxing Respite
If you’re not in the mood for something wild and elaborate, a relaxing bachelorette party can be the perfect option! Here are some fun and bachelorette party ideas that are more laid back.
- Whether it’s a calming aerial yoga class or an energetic Zumba session, a group fitness class can be an excellent way to bond with your besties.
- If you want to experience the excitement of a pub crawl, but without the alcohol and hangovers, a café hopping spree gorging on yummy pastries and guzzling on hot coffees can make for a perfect bachelorette party idea.
- Head out to your nearest river or a lake and enjoy the day lazing on the river bank, cruising on the water, or grilling a barbeque lunch.
- Plan a bachelorette brunch filled with delicious food, crackling laughter, chilled mimosas, and fluffy pancakes.
- Pamper your girl gang and bond at a spa over calming meditation music, cleansing teas, extravagant beauty regimes, and end the day in a cozy restaurant or a quiet winery.
5. Try Something New, Exciting and Outside the Box
If you already spend time with your girls traveling or bar hopping, look for something out-of-the-box to make the bachelorette party unforgettable. At FlannelJax’s, we have tons of bachelorettes role in because Axe Throwing is something not many have done before, but you don’t need to be an expert to have fun! Grab your bride’s team and unleash your inner Lumberjack at FlannelJax’s by slinging axes, hitting bullseyes, tossing back wine or cocktails, and cheering your girl gang! Look for ideas that will give the party a unique feel and new experience, rather than just more of the same.
A bachelorette party is an event for the memory books and an essential part of a wedding process. This list of 5 tips for planning a bachelorette party can help you plan a personalized day for your bff that’s fun, memorable and special. And don’t forget to click plenty of pictures so you can revisit those beautiful moments years later and spill happy tears!
And if you want to swing by FlannelJax’s to make the night more exciting, we’ll be happy to help you plan the best visit for your best friend.